Thursday, August 6, 2009

Skirt Chaser 5k in Denver

Last year I had the pleasure of working for Skirt Sports (http://www.skirtsports.com/). I was one of the few guys that worked there, and it was a total hoot! I worked in the warehouse shipping orders.

If you're wondering if I ever did some product testing, well... other than the Bolder Boulder (see pic below) and a couple of other tongue-in-cheek fun times, I didn't wear the clothing.





Actually I take that back! They do have a small line of men's clothing for their Skirt Chaser 5k Series. In the picture below I'm wearing the tech T and running shorts. That's my old roommate Mackenzie.


The Skirt Chaser 5k is a series of running races all around the country where the women start first and then 3 minutes later the men chase them down. The first person to cross the finish line wins $500! Then afterwards there is a big party with lots of fun and games!

Check out the video about the race in Denver at http://www.skirtchaser5k.com/denver/. I was really excited to see my former mohawked self in it!