Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finishing up South Island Trip

Living out of a backpack, jumping hostel to hostel, cramming in as much touristy stuff as possible, spending many hours everyday on a bus... I wouldn't have it any other way! I finished up traveling around the south island on Saturday the 24th and am now back in Palmerston North for a week or so before heading back to Rotorua for some more kick ass mountain biking. Here are some pics from the last few days of my backpacking fun.


Those mountains in the back ground were in some shots of Lord of the Rings




Havin a sweet time kayaking in Lake Tekapo



Sarah and I splashing around




You wish you were this "really really really incredibly good looking"





Chillin outside the library in Dunedin. Yeah, I'm that cool






Special

Always eating

Funky corn dog in Christchurch